View problem scenario A to learn more about Bill and Joeâ€™s relationship.Â This scenario provides key information in helping formulate answers for assignments in Phases 1 and 2. Note:Â All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business. The meeting between Bill and Joe did not go very well, and the Peninsula Hotel chain contract is in jeopardy.Â Despite their personal relationship, Bill is threatening to sign a contract with Joeâ€™s competitor, Threads4U, because it is undercutting UWEARâ€™s price. Joe is desperate to save the contract because the Peninsula Hotel chain contract accounts for over 50% of his territoryâ€™s salesâ€”without them, his future with UWEAR is uncertain.Â He realizes that he needs to gain approval from his management team before he moves forward with any further contract negotiations with the Peninsula Hotel chain.Â Complete the following in a paper of 2â€“3 pages:
- Who are the stakeholders in this situation?
- What are the responsibilities of each stakeholder to the company?
- Provide at least 4 ethical responsibilities for each stakeholder.
- For each stakeholder, what would be the appropriate response to the situation?
- What should Joe propose to the management team?
- How should he support his proposal?