Submit a paper that examines the SMART system for setting goals.Â Be sure to consider the following:
- Assess the challenges in establishing quality and risk management goals in complex organizations.
- Infer the linkages between improvement goal statements and actions to achieve desired results.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different types of goal statements.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 4-5 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages)
- Formatted according to theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least six references from the peer-reviewed articles.Â The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.