After the Civil War, the United States became a much more industrialized society.Â Between 1865 and 1920, industrialization improved American life in many ways.Â However, industrialization also created problems forAmerican society.Â Consider events that took place after the Civil War and discuss ways that industrialization affected the U.S.Â between 1865 and 1920. For the first part of this assignment you will createa thesis statement.Â A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader.Â The body of the essay organizes the material you gather andpresent in support of your main idea.Â Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself.Â (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/For the next part of this assignmentyou will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper.Â This outline will serve as the basis for your Assignment 1.2 Final Draft.Â (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment;this website can be accessed at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/ Part 1: 1.Â Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your thesis on how industrialization after the Civil War influenced U.S.Â society, economy, and politics.Â Justify your response.
Part 2: 2.Â Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
- Determine three (3) major aspects of industrialization between 1865 and 1920 that influenced U.S.Â society, economy, and politics.Â (Consider issues such as geography, entrepreneurship, legislative representation, etc.)
- List five (5) specific groups that were affected by industrialization.Â Provide two (2) examples for each group describing how the group was affected.Â (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender, child labor, etc.)
- List five (5) ways that industrialization affected the life of the average working American during this period.
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook.Â Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.