As companies become increasingly global, responding rapidly to changing customer needs, technology innovations, and global competitors becomes increasingly important to a companyâ€™s success.Â Failure to react in a timely manner to changing environments can hurt a companyâ€™s short-term results and can even threaten its survival. Using the Argosy University online library resources and valid Internet sites, research a company that is competing in a global environment and has had to react to a changing environment. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- What techniques has the company been employing to monitor the changing business environment? How is the company trying to forecast how changes in the business environment will impact the companyâ€™s processes and products/services?
- Evaluate the success of the company in reacting to an external change and analyze how this reaction impacted the companyâ€™s performance.
Write your initial response in 300â€“500 words.Â Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peersâ€™ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.