The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate how the research question informs the choice of methodology.Â Formulate your research question or theory (for some qualitative work) and identify which type of methodological approach would best answer your question: Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods. Explain your choice. Submit your questions no later thanÂ Monday, September 7, 2015.
- Research Topic: (Identify the phenomenon of interest.)
- Purpose of the Study: (Briefly, in 1-3 sentences, describe the purpose or significance of the study)
- Overarching Research Question or Theory: (What is the primary research question or theory for the study?)
- Specific Research Questions/ Philosophical Underpinnings: (Include the specific research questions, hypotheses or philosophical underpinnings for the study.)
- Methodological Approach and Rational: (Identify the type of methodological approach best suited for this study: Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods and explain why this approach is best.)
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.