Quality management and control are critical operational management functions and cornerstone elements in the strategy of a successful company. Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research a company in the manufacturing or service sector recognized for successfully including quality management in its business strategy. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Describe the quality challenges that the company used to face.Â How has the companyâ€™s quality improved over the years?
- What is the company doing to convey improved quality in its marketing message? (For example, Ford Motor Company had a marketing campaign â€œQuality is Job 1â€ that ended in 2011.)
- Compare and contrast your findings for the companyâ€™s strategy using this moduleâ€™s readings.
Write your initial response in 300â€“500 words.Â Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peersâ€™ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.