Now it is time to research the folklore, myths and stories that have built up around your chosen herb.Â This is fun and often very colorful, but has a serious side to it as well.Â To critically think, you must be able to separate entertaining and possibly traditional cultural practices from serious fact-based effectiveness. Format for Plant Project, Part 3: This section will include the following and each of these should have headings bolded and underlined:
- Title Page including your name, date, chosen herb, and word count
- Short introduction
- Stories, Myths, Superstitions about your chosen plant
- Identify clearly the cultural origin of the story
- Reference citations
- Include pictures as illustrations.Â Make sure they are integrated nicely in the text, not separate or all at the end.Â Also make sure they are an appropriate size.
- 1500 words, include the word count please.Â -5 pts for no word count and ZERO for a false word count.
- Turnitin less than 10%.