Most people perceive international public administration to be a set of state structures, institutions, and processes. Opponents of globalization argue that it weakens states, making it difficult for them to sustain social welfare and environmental policies, and create fiscal redistributive initiatives. According to James Bovard, a libertarian author who focuses on writing about government, proponents and businesses seeking to expand a broad claim there is little or no evidence of national governmentsâ€™ decline. Congress, along with many policy strategists, seem to think that whatever the effects of globalization on governments, they are likely to be beneficial for long-term economic growth (Bovard, 1987). Analyze the claims laid out in this controversy, and try to argue the strongest case you can in favor of the view(s) you find most convincing. In doing so, be sure to seriously consider the case that your opponents might make against your position, and why you would reject it. Use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to research evidence that supports your opinion. Determine your point of view on the issue, and support your position with information from at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years. Create a PowerPoint presentation that covers the following:
- Provide a brief description of the issue.
- Present evidence that supports both sides of the argument.
- In the note section of each information slide, you must write a narrative of what you would
- Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years at the end of your video.
Note:Â Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Your presentation should include a minimum total of 12 slides:
- 10 information slides
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
ClickÂ hereÂ to view the grading rubric.