Imagine you have been hired to develop an advertising campaign for a brand you are familiar with. Identify a niche that is not being served by this brand. Construct both an advertising campaign and a theme for this niche. Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Prepare an overview of the product, its brand category, and the niche that it is intended to fill.
- Evaluate the unfilled product niche, focusing on the demands of a specific market segment(s). Analyze the likely market segment(s) and its expectations for the fictional brand.
- Design a brand image for the campaign that fits the market niche on which the brand is focused. Develop a campaign theme to communicate that image to the target market.
- Outline a sample advertisement in which you illustrate both the campaign theme andÂ brand image.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a.Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. b.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length. c.Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine common buyer behaviors and how they influence marketing programs.
- Appraise how promotion opportunities are analyzed.
- Analyze the advertising tools available to determine which ones to use for a specific situation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.