Part 1â€”Goal and Purpose of Program
This week, you will describe the program and identify the right division for the program.
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-page report covering the following:
- Develop the purpose of your proposed program to address the growing rate of diabetes. Be sure to develop a purpose that is consistent with one of the core functions of public health and includes at least one of the ten essential functions of public health.
- Develop at least two, and no more than five, key objectives of the program. The objectives should be measureable and time bound.
- Describe the key components or activities of your proposed program; for example, health education materials or screening.
- Identify the division or department that should house the new program. Justify your choice.
- Explain the proposed services of the new program.
Support your responses with appropriate research, scholarly references, and specific examples.
Cite all sources in APA format.