SelectÂ a current product or service with which you are familiar.Â This product will be used to pitch a new integrated marketing communication and marketing mix to a client who is the marketer or producer of the product. ReviewÂ the current marketing mix including the communication channels used. Part 1 CreateÂ a 12-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes that will act as the script of a presentation.Â Include the following in the presentation:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing marketing mix (elements of the 4 Ps).
- Recommend a new marketing mix strategy based on any weakness(es) you discovered.
- Examine the companyâ€™s current positioning strategy.
- Determine whether or not to change that strategy.
- Identify any considerations to be used when building or maintaining the brand or customer loyalty.
- Evaluate the target audienceâ€™s use of and belief in the distribution channels and/or communication channels used.
Part 2 CreateÂ a storyboard, print ad, or a radio or video commercial for the product featuring your new marketing mix.Â Video or audio options should be 30-60 seconds and storyboards 5-8 slides.