Consider the following: During NP clinical practicum experiences, we identify, as nurses, many health care issues that need to be addressed at the local, state, or national level. Addressing the need for change in health care policy is now an intricate part of your role as a social change agent. For this Discussion, you will identify a change needed in your community and what your nursing legacy for positive social change will be. To prepare:
- Consider the health care issues and deficits you have recognized in your professional practice.
- Identify a change needed in your community in health care policy and discuss how you could impart change during your career as an NP.
- Consider your future as a NP and what your nursing legacy will be. How will you impart Social Change?
Post at least 250 words (no conclusion or introduction) 1.explain A change needed in your community (a lack of assessable health care for vulnerable people)
- an explanation for how you will begin to implement that change ( opening a free standing clinic in an underserved neighborhood)
- Then, share with your colleagues a brief explanation of what your nursing legacy will be
- Â Â Â Â Â and how will you impart Social Change.