To prepare for this assignment, review Chapter 9 in the course text as well as the article on compliance program auditing by Usnick and Usnick (2013). Review Table 10.3: Global Risks 2014, and select one of the risk areas. Imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization for establishing an ethics program and for conducting training and compliance auditing. For this assignment, write a persuasive essay in which you address the following:
- Describe an emerging global risk for 2015 and beyond
- Discuss the key countries that might be associated with the risk
- Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations
- Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships. Include in your analysis why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing
- Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected
- Explain how the program will be implemented
- Synthesize the key considerations which must be in placeIncorporate key words and phrases from Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 of the text and the article by Usnick and Usnick (2013). Be sure to cite all sources in the body of your paper and on the references page.