The purpose of this assignment is to give learners hands on experience working, mission, and vision statements and to increase learnerâ€™s knowledge of an organizationâ€™s core competencies.Â
Resources:Â Management: A Practical Introduction, Table 6.1; chosen organizationâ€™s mission, vision, and value statements, and strategic plan,Â BLS Industries at a Glance.Â
ExamineÂ the mission and vision statements of your place of employment or an organization with which you are familiar. Then, use the internet to locate and examine the mission and vision statement of a comparable organization.Â
UseÂ the Mission and Vision Comparison Table providedÂ to compare your organizationâ€™s mission and vision statement to the one you found on the internet.Â
CreateÂ a 1,400-word analysis including the following:
- Compare your organizationâ€™s mission, vision, and values against the criteria for what makes for robust statements.
- Summarize what you concluded when you compared your organization to the organization you found on the internet.
- Identify your organizationâ€™s core competencies.
- Examine your organizationâ€™s core competencies based on established definitions. Include a rationale for the selection of these core competencies.
- Briefly summarize your organizationâ€™s strategic goals.
- Evaluate whether your organizationâ€™s current behavior and business goals are aligned to its mission, vision, values, and core competencies.
- Determine if your organization lives up to its own mission, vision, and values.
- Justify your determination.
- Append your Mission and Vision Comparison Table to the end of the document.Â
FormatÂ the assignment consist with APA guidelines.Â