Choose an infectious disease that is currently a human health risk.Â
ResearchÂ your topic using online sources such as the NIH, CDC, and WHO.
WriteÂ a 350- to 525-word blog entry on the disease.Â You are getting the word out to your chosen audience.Â Answer the following questions:
- Describe the cause and symptoms of the disease.
- Which populations are most susceptible to infection? How is the disease transmitted?
- Is there a vaccine or treatment available for the disease?
- Is the disease new or has it occurred in the past?
- Does the disease present a significant problem for the human population globally, or is it localized?
FormatÂ the reference consistent with APA guidelines.