Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you reflect on how well you are:
- adjusting to your life in terms of subjective well-being (happiness and life satisfaction)
- adjusting to issues of diversity (gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, etc., as relevant for you)
- developing your identity (e.g., your role as a student, parent, spouse, employee, etc., as relevant for you)
- coping with stress and adjusting to specific stressors in your life
- adjusting to one or more relationships (with a friend, coworker, spouse, child, etc., as relevant for you)
- adjusting to being a college student and to taking honors classes
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides
- Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are your textbook and personal experiences, you need not include a reference page.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.Â The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and describe psychological adjustment and subjective well-being.
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe identity, self-concept, and/or self-esteem.
- Describe stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to psychological adjustment.
- Identify and describe relationship issues and how they impact psychological adjustment.
- Identify and describe stages of adult development and discuss the relationship between developmental stage and psychological adjustment.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal growth.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.